Sunday, March 7, 2010

What’s this?


Ever since joining Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, as Refractionist in the year 1962, my life revolved round optometry by way of attending to a never-ending stream of patients, helping establish Indian Optometric Association, taking up the publication of Optometry Today in the interest of the betterment of the profession, studying for a degree course in (ayurvedic) medicine to broaden the sphere of my working, and ultimately settling down in private ptactice as a part of the clinic run by my ophthalmologist son Maneesh (ophthacare@gmail.com).

But, there’s certainly life as well beyond optometry! Encouraged by my long-forgotten passion for art, coupled with the family’s interest in `Dance India dance’ programme on TV, I leisurely tried out my hand on a creation making use of `waste’ strands of threads and glass-paint. Now, can someone help me out with its title?

Dr. Narendra Kumar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of 'Hum honge kamyab'